Re: New shmfs and Debian

Once upon a time, I heard Michael Meskes say

> Would you mind telling me which problem? I'd prefer not to have search
> through all these list too.

>> e2fsck always bails out telling me it cannot read the superblock
That's your problem wasn't it? BTW, I just found out that old post about this
problem was yours. But, Drake <Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au> has this problem
last time I saw him at CLUG (Canberra Linux User Group) with his laptop.

Actually I have another problem with 2.3.99-pre3, it won't boot at all on
three GW-box around here. I haven't tried other 2.3 before on those machines.
After Grub Load kernel everything just goes black, nothingelse happen after
that unless RESET button :(.

Chanop