Re: ssh

7.04.2000 pisze Kenneth Scharf (scharkalvin@yahoo.com):

> Why can't I find ssh under dselect, or apt-get
> install?  I have the apt method in my front end. I try
> apt-get install and it tells me that the package is in
> the data base but can't be found.  I finally just
> downloaded the deb's manually from the ftp site and
> dpkg -i the thing.  I'm sure I have the non-us and
> non-free links in my sources.list file.

Check your sources.list. I have non-US on my sources.list and ssh have
installed fine. Maybe the path in sources.list is wrong?

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

     ``Even the best of friends cannot attend each other's funeral.''
         -- Kehlog Albran