Re: Fed up by Lazarus Long ...

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 12:46:33AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I'm fed up with "Lazarus Long <lazarus@overdue.dhis.net>". He
> doesn't stop filling bugs, he rarely responds to the questions we may ask
> him (its email adress bounces). And furthermore, he submits the same bug

His email bounces because leguin.openprojects.net (where dhis.net is hosted)
has been down for a while (talk to is). leguin is up now, and has been for
over a week (or more, can't recall). So his email *should* work now.

I can't speak to any other comment in this post.

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi
[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.