Re: Fed up by Lazarus Long ...

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 12:46:33AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I'm fed up with "Lazarus Long <lazarus@overdue.dhis.net>". He
> doesn't stop filling bugs, he rarely responds to the questions we may ask
> him (its email adress bounces). And furthermore, he submits the same bug
> again & again, it just happened one more time, he filled twice the same RCB
> (which is not at all RCB since it's just a comment that is out of date)
> against suck in 2 weeks ...
>
> Sometimes I'd really like to prevent him from posting to
> submit@bugs.debian.org...

I closed one of his bugs outright on filing.  It was a RC bug claiming
that epic4's changelog wasn't detailed enough.

<Knghtbrd> Granted, RMS is a fanatic, I don't deny this.  I'll even say
           he's a royal pain in the arse most of the time.  But he's
           still more often right than not, and he deserves some level of
           credit and respect for his work.  We would NOT be here today
           without him.