RE: Packaging PLT Scheme

Geert-Jan,

> In the case that Paul Steckler (see above reply to the same
> thread) for some reason could not maintain this package, or
> if he would like some help, I would also like to volunteer to
> maintain this package.

I put together the initial package of DrScheme/MzScheme.
However, I did it because I am learning scheme and wanted to
play with it.  I don't really have time to do a proper job
of packaging it, and it's not inline with my work-related
stuff either.

If you would like to take over maintenance of this package,
I would be happy to review it, etc., prior to upload and
handle the uploads themselves until you were installed as
a full developer.

Thanks,

-Brent