Re: Packaging PLT Scheme

> Geert-Jan,
>
> > In the case that Paul Steckler (see above reply to the same
> > thread) for some reason could not maintain this package, or
> > if he would like some help, I would also like to volunteer to
> > maintain this package.

s/Paul Steckler/Brent  (oops)

> I put together the initial package of DrScheme/MzScheme.
> However, I did it because I am learning scheme and wanted to
> play with it.  I don't really have time to do a proper job
> of packaging it, and it's not inline with my work-related
> stuff either.
>
> If you would like to take over maintenance of this package,
> I would be happy to review it, etc., prior to upload and
> handle the uploads themselves until you were installed as
> a full developer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Brent

Brent,

That would be perfect. I've been reading the DDP docs on packaging for Debian, but since this would be my first official package I'm hardly an expert. However, I think I can learn fairly quickly, especially with someone there to point out any errors/pitfalls. So if you're ok with it, I'd love to give it a try.

Geert-Jan