Re: Packaging PLT Scheme

In the case that Paul Steckler (see above reply to the same thread) for some reason could not maintain this package, or if he would like some help, I would also like to volunteer to maintain this package.
I'm not a Debian developer yet, but I've been looking for a appropriate package I could maintain so I could become one, and already had DrScheme in mind, since it is what we use at the university at which I am currently studying CS.

Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde