Re: [OT] Re: [adam: Re: Fed up by Lazarus Long ...]

* Stephen Zander (gibreel@debian.org) [000412 06:15]:
>     Matthias> forgive my ignorance, but what's that book you guys talk
>     Matthias> about all the time? Never heard of that and I'm getting
>     Matthias> curious about it.
>
> Heinlein, Robert A., 'To Sail Into the Sunset', ISBN 0-7474-0081-4.
>
> For an understanding of the Time Police (and 'The World as Myth'), see:
>
> Heinlein, Robert A., 'The Number of the Beast', ISBN 0-450-04675-3.
>
> For an understanding of Woodrow Wilson Smith (aka Larazus Long), see:
>
> Heinlein, Robert A., 'Time Enough for Love', ISBN 0-450-02243-9.
>
> Those ISBN may not refer to in-print edditions.

For those that are spaking German there is a very nice book
that contains Heinleins complete Future History series of books
and short stories in one (big) volume. Of course it is called
"Future History" :-) and was published by Heyne.

The ISBN is 3-453-00464-7

Mike