Re: ITP: sftp

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, David Jack Olrik wrote:

> > second hsftp should
> > work nonetheless, just as everything else works
>
> IIRC sshd will _not_ let you connect with a wrong key length.

As I said, it works, it just gives a warning message:

gorgo@thunderchild:~$ ssh lutra
Warning: Server lies about size of server host key: actual size is 1023 bits vs. announced 1024.
Warning: This may be due to an old implementation of ssh.
You have mail.
gorgo@lutra:~$

Believe me, that if I tell that only hsftp does not work, then only hsftp
does not work.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/