Re: OT to Debian [Was: RFC/ITP: Constitution of Finland]

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 10:05:57PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> The FTP admins must investigate any new package that tries to enter the
> archive, I'm sure they'll stop anything insane from going in.

The problem is that the definition of "insane" varies between people.
When I have the ftp-master hat on, I try very hard not to be a censor.
In the absence of clear policies on this matter I'd probably accept any
package that is formally correct and does not look like an obvious joke.

                    I'm moving IRL on May 2, 2000.
               New contact information on the home page