Re: Q: Will the new Lilo be included into potato?

    Matthias> The new Lilo does not have the 1024 sector limit.
    Matthias> That's why I wonder if it will be included into potato?
    Matthias> (It would make it more useable, especially for IDE
    Matthias> H-Disks, which host more than one system.)

Seconded and thirded and fourthed!! The new LILO *must* be included in
potato; Linux is unusable on about 25% of the systems I've tried
without it. (You have to use a boot floppy or put your kernel under
1024 sectors, which is unacceptable for dual-boot systems).

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters J and C and the number 19.
"You have my pills!"