Re: Stallman Admits to Copyright Infringement

Joey Hess wrote:

> Paul Serice wrote:
> > Unless you are one of the Debian anarchists
>
> Perhaps you should install and read anarchism.deb before casting
> aspersions.

No, I wasn't casting aspersions; at least, I didn't mean to cast
aspersions.  Rather, I was merely pre-admitting that there are other
people who at least partially subscribe to a legitimate way of thinking
and that they traditionally are not be sympathetic to arguments
regarding unlawful behavior.  That's all.

Paul Serice