Re: Stallman Did NOT Admit to Copyright Infringement

please, let's continue this discussion on debian-project, or in
personal email.

> Fourth, we are called "Debian GNU/Linux." I think this means we are
> taking active steps to direct people to the GNU philosophy. If you're
> going to help direct new people to a site with moral dimensions then
> perhaps you should provide them with a complete picture.

No.  We are called Debian.  We distribute operating systems, all of
which happen to be GNUish operating systems.

> This isn't just any person and this isn't just any law.

I'm going to repeat a point that was made in my previous message:

*no* *law* *was* *being* *violated*.

Or: NOTHING ILLEGAL IS BEING ADVOCATED.

You've made an unwarranted assumption (maybe more than one), and you're
not sitting still long enough to become aware of it.

Write me personally if you read this, but it doesn't make sense to you.

Thanks,

--
Raul