Re: ssh priority standard (?)

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 03:52:02PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> This is not an "if we change this in potato something might break",
> but "this is already broken in potato and none of the ftp.debian.org
> maintainers is apparently willing to fix it".

Most of the ftp.debian.org maintainers are not release managers, and in
frozen the RM is Dictator.

> Is this some kind of "superstition", as Branden has pointed out, or are
> they so overloaded that they can only fix "severity: important" bugs?

Well, you will have to speak to the release manager about changing
frozen in ANY way (however small).  As to unstable... we'll have to
see about that.  I've been directing most of my ftp-master energy to
processing the new package queue (which is still quite big).

Disclaimer: I speak here only for myself, and not for any of the other
ftp-masters.

                     I moved IRL on May 2, 2000.
               New contact information on the home page