Orphaning my packages

I've been extremely inactive as of late, and it's best to let someone else
take over the couple of packages that still bear my name.

* yodl (Yet oneOther Document Language)
  has one old bug that I haven't been able to figure out

* mysql-manual
  is out-of-date and should be removed from the distribution
  I've filed a bug against ftp.debian.org

* htdig
  I foolishly promised to take this over from Gergely Madarasz a couple
  of weeks ago. I have not yet uploaded any packages, so he's still
  listed as the maintainer.

It's been fun...

Scott
--