Re: New Debian Maintainers

First of all, this is really great, and I'm very happy to see the
reports start back up, escpecially when the first one has so many people
I already know on it. Welcome, all, and thanks for the work you've
already done!

James Troup wrote:
> I've no idea if this mail is appropriate for this list.  Every time
> I've bought the issue up on IRC, I've had at least 3 suggestions for
> which list I should send it to.  If you think debian-devel-announce is
> not the appropriate list

It's iffy. debian-devel-announce, after all, is the list every developer has
to read. If it's not vital every developer know about it ASAP, it
probably belings elsewhere.

However, I throw all my debian mail in one gigantic mailbox, so I'm not
one to talk. :-p

--
see shy jo