On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 08:54:10AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 10:49:12AM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> why should i? i'm not opposed to you at all, i'm opposed to this stupid
> and destructive proposal.

You're not opposed to me?  Your earlier words belie that statement:

Craig> maybe you should look for a career in marketing. you've certainly got
Craig> a talent for spin-doctoring. a willingness to break promises shows the
Craig> right ethical standard for the field too.

This statement of yours has everything to do with me, and nothing to do
with the proposal.

So, why don't you argue against the proposal instead of making a personall
attack against me?

> > Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up.
>
> please take your own advice.  your hysterical contortions are getting a bit
> tedious.

Please quote to me one hysterical contortion regarding John's proposed GR
that I have made.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |    Mob rule isn't any prettier just because