Re: Potato release: What is "official"?

Le Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 03:36:01PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry écrivait:
> I would love to see our installer support l10n at image creation time.  If it
> does and I have never seen it, nifty (-:

I've never tested it but you could generate your own boot-floppies
compiled with whatever is needed to get it l10ned and you can ask
debian-cd to use that set of boot-floppies by setting the BOOTDISKS
environment variable to point to the directory containing your
boot-floppies (check the README of debian-cd for more information).

And you can call a CD set "Debian" as long as you use debian-cd to
generate it and as long as you include a complete "standard" system.

However Official Debian CD are only those that you can find on
cdimage.debian.org and the mirrors.

Cheers,