Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 23, 2000

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 05:15:04AM -0500, BugScan reporter wrote:
> Package: freeamp (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Brian M. Almeida <bma@debian.org>
>   56472  freeamp won't run on PowerPC
I'm talked to the release manager about this, it really is powerpc-specific,
and not even on all powerpc machines...(it works fine on G3/G4 boxes, not sure
about others), so the strategy is to remove it from powerpc only -- the problem
appears to be with some optimizations g++ is making, so I don't think the
problem lies in freeamp, but rather higher up in the command tool chain...

Please change this to '[STRATEGY] Remove from powerpc only'.