Re: Updates, Removals and Still to do

Quoting "Martin Bialasinski" <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de>:

> * "Anthony" == Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
>
> Anthony> task-webserver-roxen (binary pkg only) (bug 64762)
>
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 09:28:24PM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
>
> >> NMU 1.3.122-11.1 is in incoming.

Fair enough, since I just don't have the net access to fix it my self...

> martinb@auric:~$ locate libroxen | grep potato
> /org/ftp.debian.org/ftp/dists/potato/main/source/web/libroxen-123session_99042110-1.diff.gz
> martinb@auric:~$
>
> So it is either the traditional pre-release archive screwup, or the
> packages were removed on reasons unknown to me. Turbo?

The packages that task-roxen depends on is in MY potato mirror (from around January
or something). So my guess is that they where removed at the same time the roxen
package was removed... So those libroxen* packages should/must be reinstated
to, thanx :)
--
smuggle president radar assassination [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] Cocaine 747 Saddam Hussein Mossad KGB security