Re: ITP: reiserfs utilities

I've already made them, and there is an older version already in woody.
Right now there are some license arguments with the newer versions.
Namely Hans' clarification statement in the License.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.