Re: The fate of libc5

Andreas Rottmann writes:

> However, I don't know if there's an installer for RP 7...

There is, as you can't even download old versions from Real anymore. I
originally complained about this (a long time ago, now that I think of
it) to joeyh but I have since seen the light and switched to the
potato/woody installer (it works quite well). OP, I would consider
upgrading.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)