Re: KRogue - new package maintenance willingness announcement

What's the license?  Does it link to Qt?

What does it depend on from KDE that is not already part of Debian?
That stuff will need to be packaged too.  What's the license on
that?  Are you aware of the issues surrounding the distribution
of GPL code linked against Qt?

BTW, you only post `Intent To Package' messages [ITP] to debian-devel.

Peter