Re: KRogue - new package maintenance willingness announcement

Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@beer.com> wrote:
> Do you know that most of KDE is illegal to distribute at all ?

Right now it is kind of unclear. Qt 2.2 will probably be released with a GPL
compatible licence, so that KDE 2.0 can be distributed without any problems.

> CC: to debian-legal
>
> BTW: Don't crosspost to *-announce lists. Never.

Feeling friendly are you? I can see why you said what you did, but the person
you are replying to might not, maybe the message would be a little clearer if
you included some justification. Remember - education, not aggravation.

--
Don't worry  --  shop.