RE: cdctrl and mixctrl (part of wmrack) vanished

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> >   cdctrl and mixctrl
> >
> > Does anybody know where those apps vanished?
> > Are there any replacements?
> >

> there was a bug against wmrack for providing them.  Seems something else did.
> wmrack never actually used the binaries, so they were extra fluff.

I liked that "extra fluff", specially mixctrl, to adjust all the mixer
settings from a script. Didn't find anything else like it. I maybe looked
in the wrong place.

Anybody know about other alternatives that will do this job?

> wmrack is up for adoption, so feel free to take it and do what you like (-:

/Cristian

--
I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. -- Wilson Mizner