Re: FW: Editorial: The Potential of Open Source for the Visually Impaired

Hi!

There is a project about this same issue made by the ONCE group in
Spain. I don't remember the exact URL, but you'll find the source code
if you search in ftp://ftp.once.es. And if I remember well, I think it
is released under the GPL r something compatible.