Re: RMS comments: Gnome part of the GNU operating system.

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 07:07:59PM -0700, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> Some interesting comments on the nature of GNOME.

Looks like more sore ego to me personally, there isn't a whole lot of
substance in there and a lot of this-is-my-doing,-not-Linus' which I've
come to be particularly annoyed with.  He comes across as ticked off
because Linus and others stole his thunder and gets downright beligerant
with anyone who doesn't give him the respect he feels he deserves.

With that kind of attitude, no wonder people look for a good PR person.
How they managed to settle for Eric Raymond I may never know, but that's
another rant entirely.

<Flav> Win 98 Psychic edition: We'll tell you where you're going tomorrow