Re: Qt going GPL ...

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 09:21:02AM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:

> > > He already uploaded kdelibs, I didn't see if it was installed.
> >
> > I was wondering what happened to it? It didn't appear in the
> > archives, it wasn't moved to REJECT or DONE, it just disappeared.
> > I was wondering if there was some long flame war on debian-private
> > that I was missing.
>
> Still in incoming...  dont look at me :)

I looked again, and http://incoming.debian.org still doesn't show it.
The only things I can think of is that RevKrusty removed the packages
himself (to upload versions that don't worry about the QPL-GPL
problems), or some terribly freaky bug in the software that writes
the webpage.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org