could people try testing emacs?

After a flurry of releases in response to one developer actually
noticing that things were broken, emacs-19.34_8.deb looks ok.
However, I've had *exactly* one person complain that it always SEGV's
on them, while 19.34_2 works fine.  Given that few if any have noticed
the debian-rundir changes not working, I'd guess that not many people
are trying it... but I need to find out if this SEGV is a common or
isolated problem.  So, I'd like to hear from people who
	1) also have it fail
	2) are both package maintainers and have it succeed (just so I
don't hear from more than a few hundred people. :-)

There are two notable changes between -2 and -8 that might be
relevant:
	1) -8 is based on 19.34*b* sources.  Shouldn't matter.
	2) -8 uses the libc-supplied malloc, because using the
emacs-supplied malloc caused it to crash on my systems...

							_Mark_