AW: New "af" package ready for upload

I don't have the FAQ, but I think if there are problem with stability it
should go into experimental. Otherwise I see no problems putting it into
unstable.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager        | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20