AW: AW: Packages still containing a.out binaries

I'm sorry Mark. I should have been more precise. I meant to say compile
dlltools in ELF. There's no big problem having ELF binaries creating
AOUT libraries. My only problem was that my hacked version didn't
compile libc 4.7.6 correctly. But then I never tried the original tools.
Maybe they won't do it either. I'll check that.

Michael