Re: Commercial interests & project leader

 My most excellent Sir.

     We have meet before, and I don't recall that I was gratified.
Please, I do not want to continue on a bad note. Nor do I enjoy such
exchanges. Therefore, this conversation shall not go on as you desire, and
I am sure that if you resist the temptation to use language so creatively
in your descriptions of me so I may contribute something to this
list--clearly. Not as much as others who have been around for awhile, but
something worthwhile, nevertheless.

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida