Re: Commercial interests & project leader

Dear Mr Tambouras,

	I see you have embraced the florid and grandiloquent style of
 writers of yore; I do wish, dear sir, that you had seen fit to also
 embrace their love for grammatical accuracy and literary lucidity.

>>"ioannis" == ioannis  <ioannis@flinet.com> writes:

ioannis> My most excellent Sir.

ioannis> We have meet before,

	met?

ioannis> and I don't recall that I was
ioannis> gratified. Please, I do not want to continue on a bad
ioannis> note. Nor do I enjoy such exchanges. Therefore, this
ioannis> conversation shall not go on as you desire, and I am sure
ioannis> that if you resist the temptation to use language so
ioannis> creatively in your descriptions of me so I may contribute
ioannis> something to this list--clearly. Not as much as others who
ioannis> have been around for awhile, but something worthwhile,
ioannis> nevertheless.

	Grand circumlocution, though quite pretty conversationally,
 never substituited for profundity. Though in these times, it often
 seems so.

	I remain, dear sir,

	your most humble servant,

	manoj
--
 "Lying lips are abomination to the Lord; but they that deal truly are
 his delight. A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grievous words