dselect with bo-updates?

Is there no way to get bo-updates with dselect?  It has no Packages file,
so I guess not..

It would be nice to remedy this, as I am sure a lot of people like myself
would like to follow the 'cutting edge of stable' so to speak.  This is a
production machine, so I can't run unstable (that's for my home computer),
but I don't want to be stuck with old packages, and insecure ones, like
samba.

One of the things that originally drew me to debian was the fact that
upgrades were available as they came out, which made sense to me in the
dynamic-networked world of Debian.  Of course we need stable releases as
well, but... I think we need to work a bit more towards a compromise that
allows us to either have a stable, solid distribution that can be
installed and left alone, or something that tracks upstream releases more
closely.

Maybe we could speed up the process of moving 'leaf' packages (with
nothing depending on them) into stable a bit faster..  At the very least,
we should have some method of tracking the updates with dselect or deity
or whatever.

Just a few things I thought I'd toss out.

#!/usr/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj