Re: PostgreSQL

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> has also expressed some interest in
working this mess out.  You might want to talk to him and see about
coming up with a plan.  I think there's at least one other person that
posted recently that they had gotten mail bounces from the current
Postgres maintainer, so you might want to look that up too.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>