"Libc6 runtime kit" for bo

 Hamm will be released in 3/4 months (I hope), and so the Debian
maintainers will have thhe pressure of the users that were left with old
versions of everything. As we don't have the resources to set up and
maintain a new version of libc5 Debian... why don't we create a "Libc6
runtime kit" for bo. This would consist of the minimum software to run
most (not all) hamm packages. It would have a libc6 modified to use libc5
utmp/wtmp... All this could be added to bo in the `extra' section, and
advertised in the WWW pages. I think that this would be very kind to
Debian users.

--
Nicolás Lichtmaier.-