LinuxPro'97 conference

Hello,

I would like to inquire if anyone of Debian developers will be attending
LinuxPro'97 conference, which takes place in Warsaw on 10-11 December this
year. I have the intention to attend and wondered if I'd meet someone from
Debian project, and perhaps we could perform the ritual signing of the PGP
keys as well :)

In case you didn't know about the conference, here's the URL:

http://www.linux.com.pl/lipro/adv1.html

Please CC: me directly as I'm temporarily unsubscribed from the list.

/\/\ike

Key fingerprint =  67 C4 EA 8E EB F6 7C 51  2C 8B 78 79 0C 8A DC DC