More from RMS

Here's some more from RMS on the GPL-ed programs that use non-free libraries
issue. From reading this it looks like they are OK to distribute in "contrib".

	Thanks

	Bruce

> From: Richard Stallman <rms@santafe.edu>

      [From: Bruce Perens]

--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html