Re: diety date?

Hi,

	Being a new inductee on the Deity team, I do not feel
 qualified to answer this (apart from feeling pretty sure Deity is
 *not* going to be relased before halloween). I have, however,
 forwarded this to the deity list; and hope to have an answer soon.

	manoj
>>"Paul" == Paul J Thompson <thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu> writes:

Paul> i keep hearing all this stuff about "diety is going to have
Paul> this..."  etc, etc.  sometimes it seems like it is going to be
Paul> out anytime now.  other times it seems a long time away.  about
Paul> what kind of a time schedule are we talking about here.  1-2
Paul> monthes?  3-4?  6-8?

--
 It seems like the less a statesman amounts to, the more he loves the
 flag.