Re: US Debian Crypto Policy - Possible solution?

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> : Say, isnt there a mirror in Canada that already does this?  Does anyone
> : have the address?
>
> ftp.jimpick.com

Thank you for the url Nathan.  However, Im looking for a "complete"
package.  Are there any complete mirrors out there that also have non-US ?

You see, Im fond of letting dselect download the packages files for me,
letting me know whats a new package and whats not,  and then automatically
doing the downloads.

I know of know way to make dselect pull in packages from two different
sites that isnt hairy and kludgy.

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know?  Otherwise, I'd really
appreciate the url of a site that carries the full debian + non-us, and is
reasonably fast from Canada.

Cheers,

Manong Dibos
http://www.linuxos.org/