Rules of discourse for the mailing lists

I guess it's my fault that we seem to have gotten away from the rules of
discourse for the mailing lists. This was essentially that other people
on the lists had to be treated with respect and that profanity was not
allowed. At this time I think it would be a good idea to re-establish them
for _all_ of the lists - not just for debian-user. Comments?

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html