Re: Rules of discourse for the mailing lists

Capital! but this statement, I think, is not nearly enough. It may be best
to post such messages in more prevalent areas: the Web, welcoming messages,
debian-announce, or somewhere else. I submit the following text for
consideration:

"Members may express their opinions and speak freely to one another
within the bounds of politeness and respect. Contractive criticism and
dialogues are acceptable; however, obscenities, or forms of eloquence at
the expense of the dignity of others must be restrained. We do not imply
that such have occurred in the past, simply, we like to prevent the
unpleasant."

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida