Re: Rules of discourse for the mailing lists

Hi,
>>"ioannis" == ioannis  <ioannis@flinet.com> writes:

ioannis> Capital! but this statement, I think, is not nearly
ioannis> enough. It may be best to post such messages in more
ioannis> prevalent areas: the Web, welcoming messages,

	prevalent? prominent?

ioannis> debian-announce, or somewhere else. I submit the following
ioannis> text for consideration:

ioannis> "Members may express their opinions and speak freely to one
ioannis> another within the bounds of politeness and
ioannis> respect. Contractive criticism and dialogues are acceptable;

	constructive?

ioannis> however, obscenities, or forms of eloquence at the expense of
ioannis> the dignity of others must be restrained. We do not imply
ioannis> that such have occurred in the past, simply, we like to
ioannis> prevent the unpleasant."

	The unpleasant what? Do you mean
 ".. prevent any unpleasantness."?

	;-)

	manoj

--
 Haiku haiku bo Baiku banana fana Fo faiku... haiku! Bruce Steinberg
 (bruces@sco.com)