Re: Question about your new upload of libg++

Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu> writes:

> After removing libpthread0 (which libc6 should conflict with), I get
> the segfault too.  :( I can, however, rebuild libg++.
>
> I'll have to investigate the problem more.

Great, so it's not just me :>

I poked around in the libg++ source enough to suspsect that the
problem's actually in glibc.  So I got that and poked around the
vsprintf implementation a little, but so far haven't come to any
conclusion.

Of course, I can't build glibc either :> (but it looks pretty easy to
fix).

cp -a debian/hold/usr/share/{i18n,locale} debian/tmp/usr/share
bash debian/do_locales
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
Computing table size for character classes might take a while... done
Computing table size for collation information might take a while... done
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/fr_BE:40: values for field `mon_grouping' in
category `LC_MONETARY' must not be zero
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/hr_HR:2209: unknown character in field `mon'
of category `LC_TIME'
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/iw_IL:35: values for field `mon_grouping' in
category `LC_MONETARY' must not be zero
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/iw_IL:84: unknown character in field `d_fmt'
of category `LC_TIME'
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/ro_RO:2168: unknown character in field `day'
of category `LC_TIME'
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/ro_RO:2170: unknown character in field `day'
of category `LC_TIME'
debian/hold/usr/share/i18n/locales/ro_RO:2174: unknown character in field `day'
of category `LC_TIME'
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
locale file `en_DK', used in `copy' statement, not found
make: *** [binary-locales] Error 5

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>