Re: ZGV 2.7

ioannis@flinet.com writes:

> On Thu, Oct 09, 1997 at 10:21:30PM +0100, Stefan Sundkvist wrote:
> > I now that zgv 2.7 is exploitable and that zgv 2.8 is not and am
> > wondering where are the zgv 2.8 in the debian packages
>
>     I will dear myself to deliver in awe: the latest
>  version of zgv in hamm is zgv_2.7-4.deb .  Should you,
>  in your judgment, concider it important and cannot
>  wait a little longer, you might decide to ask the
>  maintainer. His address is vizzie@airmail.net .
>
>  Besides, this will make a good bug report -- use the bug(1) command.
>  Once the new version is uploaded, and the bug closed, you will be
>  notified about it right away.

Actually, I (allegedly) maintain zgv now, and have done for some time;
unfortunately, I'm not having much luck compiling it for libc6 because I can't
get my CD-ROM drive to work, and therefore can't upgrade my system to libc6.

I also hadn't heard it was exploitable; I'll do my best to do something and
get a new version off this weekend. I can't promise anything, though. :(

Andy

--
Andy Mortimer, andy.mortimer@poboxes.com
http://www.poboxes.com/andy.mortimer