Re: ZGV 2.7

    I will dear myself to deliver in awe: the latest
 version of zgv in hamm is zgv_2.7-4.deb .  Should you,
 in your judgment, concider it important and cannot
 wait a little longer, you might decide to ask the
 maintainer. His address is vizzie@airmail.net .

 Besides, this will make a good bug report -- use the bug(1) command.
 Once the new version is uploaded, and the bug closed, you will be
 notified about it right away.

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida