Re: Problems with getpwnam(), rxvt, utmp...

On 15 Oct, Guy Maor wrote:
> Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu> writes:
>
>> Federico Di Gregorio <fog@perosa.alpcom.it> writes:
>>
>> > 	Then I remembered that dpkg-buildpackage tell me
>> > something about w/utmp being not set if runned from rxvt...
>> > maybe is the same problem but only glibc2 reacts worse
>> > than dpkg-buildpackage?
[snip]
> Actually that bug will make it fail everywhere.  If you're seeing
> additional problems with xterm/rxvt, that's probably due to you
> running libc6 programs w/o a libc5 which has been converted to use
> libc6 wtmp.

I run *only* libc6 programs (rxvt, bash and my prog.)... why should
libc5 interfere?
OK, where can I find the modified libc5... currently I use
libc5 version 5.4.33-5.

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**