Re: prepackaged Debian GNU/Linux

Tim Sailer wrote:

> Behan Webster wrote:
> >
> > I'd certainly like one of those t-shirts (as would a few of my friends!)
> >
> > So who do I pay for one?  8)
>
> Me, when I get it all together. Jamie Heilman is working on a larger
> size of the logo for me, and I'll get a price for the initial run. I'll
> announce it to debian-devel first. I want the developers to get first
> crack at the shirts.

It occurs to me that the demand for the T-shirts might give us an idea
as to the popularity of Debian.  Not really in comparison to any other
distribution, just in general.  I mean, if you print 100 shirts and
they get snatched up in 2 hours, that's some sort of indication as
to Debian's popularity!  8)

Thanks for organizing this!

Behan

--