Re: dvidvi package

Martin Buck writes:
 > On Wed, Oct 15, 1997 at 11:49:35PM +0200, David A. van Leeuwen wrote:
 > > Would anyone oppose if i start a package dvidvi with a small script
 > > `a5booklet'.
 >
 > This would be a nice thing, but maybe you should have a look at `dvibook'
 > first (ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/dviware/dvibook). IIRC, it can do all
 > dvidvi can do but it's much more powerful. `dvibook' is on my TODO-list for
 > Debian, but I won't have time to package it in the next few weeks.

I don't know whether we're talking about the same thing, but I
remember I used some years ago a "dvitodvi" program, derived from the
standard "pstops". It has the equivalent wrappers the latter has
(dvibook, dviselect, dvinup).

Don't remember where to find it, though. It's probably on dante too, I
think.

Just for completeness... [I also had planned to package it, but I'm
quite busy with other things for now]
--
Yann Dirson  <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>        | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email: <ydirson@a2points.com>        |     support Debian GNU/Linux: