Re: Rules of discourse for the mailing lists

I did from the beginning (a couple of years ago), yet i stayed on
debian-user for months.  Whenever I had a problem with the unstable
distro, the question always seemed to be answered on debian-user (often
without me even asking) so I never saw the need to go to debian-devel.

Ben